THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SINGING BOOK: A Collection Of Original And Other Songs, Odes, Hymns, Anthems, And Chants Used In The Various Public Schools.
by Public School Singing Book
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SINGING BOOK: A Collection Of Original And Other Songs, Odes, Hymns, Anthems, And Chants Used In The Various Public Schools.
- Public School Singing Book
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- (Stereotyped by S. Douglas Wyeth for) Leary & Getz, Philadelphia: ().
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN AMERICANA MUSIC EDUCATION PUBLIC SCHOOLS SONGS ODES HYMNS ANTHEMS CHANTS PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1848
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]