Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paternoster Row, London: Hutchinson & Co., 1925. Book. Good. Hardcover. First English Edition.. 287+ pages, 12mo. No DJ. First English Edition. No publishing date on title page, no copyright page: 48 pages of publisher's catalogue for Hutchinson's New Novels at rear of volume, with the date 1925 printed on first page. Dark green cloth boards with black-stamped lettering along spine and front cover. Shelfwear: scuffing along edges and cover boards, tanned spine edge, light tanning on page leafs and inside covers, heavy foxing at beginning of volume through page 20, light warping, front spine hinge is lightly cracked. Volume is in Good-minus condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Queen of the Dawn
- Haggard, H. Rider
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First English Edition.
- Hutchinson & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Paternoster Row, London
- Date published
- H RIDER HAGGARD QUEEN OF THE DAWN
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]