Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Sheep Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quest for Centenarians
- Christy, Margaret A
- Christy, Margaret A.
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Margaret A. Christy
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Ohio
- Date published
- Art, Drawing, Portrait,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography, Memoirs, Letters & Diaries; Art & Photography;
- 4to - over 9¾\" - 12\" tall
Terms of Sale
Black Sheep Books
Shipping charges are calculated for a standard parcel under 1 kg. Additional charges will apply for heavier shipments, but not until the customer agrees. Canadian customers, please note that applicable sales taxes will be added. Please contact us with any questions you might have.
About the Seller
About Black Sheep Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]