Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Johnny Gruelle Company, June 1943. Hardcover. First Edition, no additional printings listed. Quarter-bound in black illustrated pastedown to front cover and red pastedown to rear cover. Red endpapers. Color frontis. Many color and B&W illustrations. Good+ book in pictorial cover. No jacket. Bookplate to verso of FFEP, otherwise interior is unmarked. Binding tight. Edge wear and significant wear to corners and spine ends. Half-inch by two-inch tear to front cover. See photos. Not from a library. 95 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Raggedy Ann and Betsy Bonnet String
- Johnny Gruelle
- Justin C. Gruelle
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Johnny Gruelle Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- fiction, children, juvenile, kids, youth, dolls
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children; Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]