RAILROAD BOOKS, PAMPHLETS AND EPHEMERA, 23 ITEMS
by RAILROAD - VARIOUS
- See description
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Boston Book Company (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- RAILROAD BOOKS, PAMPHLETS AND EPHEMERA, 23 ITEMS
- RAILROAD - VARIOUS
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
Boston Book Company
15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Boston Book Company
Established in 1979, Boston Book Company offers rare and interesting books in a broad range of subjects. Our areas of particular expertise: Japanese artist books of all eras, East Asian art in general, photographica, local history, women's books, English and American literature..
We are always eager to learn something new.... Every collector brings a novel approach to our shared love of books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....