Railroad Magazine: January 1942 (Vol. 31, No. 2)
by DEWART, William T. (president)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Frank A Munsey Company. Fair. 1942. Magazine. A rather fragile pulp magazine in a wartime edition. Featured articles include "War Lessons for Our Railroads", "Annual Speed Survey", "San Joaquin Daylight on Tehachapi Loop", with much additional fare for rail buffs, including fiction, adventure tales of the rails, model railroading info.; with plenty of black & white photos and period ads. Cover features streamlined passenger train in yellow and orange paint scheme, somewhere in the west. --- Fair only copy due to fragility of the covers, leaves somewhat tanned but binding is intact.; Tall Octavo (9 to 10 in. tall); 144 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Railroad Magazine: January 1942 (Vol. 31, No. 2)
- DEWART, William T. (president)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- The Frank A Munsey Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]