The Razor's Edge, a Novel by W. Somerset Maugham
by Maugham, William Somerset (1874-1965)
- Good copy only in the original gilt-blocked cloth. Spine bands and edges somewhat worn. Remains quite well-preserved overall; ti
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Razor's Edge, a Novel by W. Somerset Maugham
- Maugham, William Somerset (1874-1965)
- Book condition
- Used - Good copy only in the original gilt-blocked cloth. Spine bands and edges somewhat worn. Remains quite well-preserved overall; ti
- Quantity available
- 1st Blakiston edition
- Philadelphia; Blakiston
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]