Records of Salem Witchcraft, Copied From the Original Documents.
by W. Elliot Woodward (William Elliot Woodward)
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Company. As New. Volumes I & II Bound As One in Thick Buckram, Class A archival quality, acid-free paper.. Facsimile Reprint. Hard Cover, Buckram. As New/No Jacket, As Issued. Large 8vo - Over 9½" tall. Oversized Safely, and Securely Packed. Expedited, or International Please Inquire.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Records of Salem Witchcraft, Copied From the Original Documents.
- W. Elliot Woodward (William Elliot Woodward)
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Facsimile Reprint
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Higginson Book Company
- Place of Publication
- Salem, Massachusetts
- This edition first published
- January 1998
- History, New England, Witchcraft, Occult, Religion, Heresy, Salem Witchcraze, Delusion, Witch Trial, Cotton Mather, Robert Calef, Folk lore, Devil, Magic, Magick, Demonology, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Spells, Charms, Sabbat, Grimoire
- Large 8vo - Over 9½
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]