Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harrison House, (c1968).. Reprint of the 1968 first edition with 50 new color plates added. Near Fine in Near Fine Dust Jacket. . Near Fine. Hardcover. 1968.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pride and Prejudice-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rembrandt Paintings.
- Gerson, Horst
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Harrison House, (c1968).
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- ART. REMBRANDT.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pride and Prejudice-Books
Net to all. Payment should accompany order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and USD money orders, checks and e-checks. We accommodate library terms. Postage is extra. Oversize and insurance extra. New York State residents should add appropriate sales tax. Books are packed with care and shipped usually within one business day. All books are returnable for any reason within 10 days if returned in the same condition as sent and if notification of return is given.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ballston Lake, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Pride and Prejudice-Books
In business since 1985, Pride and Prejudice-Books is owned by Merrill Whitburn, Ph.D., and Diane Whitburn, MLS. Our stock in used and rare books includes substantial holdings in rhetoric, science, technology, philosophy, religion, literature and literary studies, history, and other scholarly and general categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]