Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: The Theosophical Publishing House., 1926. 51pp, colour illustrations. Original printed paper covers, with some edge loss & an old tape repair of the spine. Internally all complete & clean.. Reprint.. Paperback. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Riddle Of Life and How Theosophy Answers It
- Besant, Annie
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- The Theosophical Publishing House.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- THEOSOPHY THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY BLAVATSKY RELIGION.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]