The Right Flank At Gettysburg: an Account of the Operations of General Gregg's Calvary Command, Showing Their Important Bearing Upon the Results of the Battle
by Brooke-Rawle, William
- as new
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Right Flank At Gettysburg: an Account of the Operations of General Gregg's Calvary Command, Showing Their Important Bearing Upon the Results of the Battle
- Brooke-Rawle, William
- Book condition
- New As New
- Reprint Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Olde Soldier Books, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Date published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, American Civil War 1861-1865 War Between The States, Gettysburg Pennsylvania, War Between The States
- Bookseller catalogs
- History / Civil War;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]