Right Where You Are Sitting Now : Further Tales of the Illuminati
by Robert Anton Wilson
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley, CA: And/Or Press, Inc., 1982. Binding extremely tight. Light extremity wear to wraps, with corner crease. A VeryGood+ copy indeed.. First Edition, First Printing. Paperback. Very Good+. Illus. by Matthew Gouig. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Right Where You Are Sitting Now : Further Tales of the Illuminati
- Robert Anton Wilson
- Matthew Gouig
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- And/Or Press, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley, CA
- Date published
- Fnord, Occult, History, Alchemy, Conspiracy, Illuminati, Masonry, Rosicrucianism, Religion, Psychology, Philosophy, Mysticism, Metaphysics, Magic, Fnord, 93, Sex Magick, Aleister Crowley, Comparative Religion, Tarot, Physics, Drugs, LSD, UFO, Eris, Fnord
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.