Road to the forks; a history of the community of Fort Garry
by Shipley, Nan
- Very gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, extremely mild wear to corners, bright pages, tight binding, less than quarter-inch
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Road to the forks; a history of the community of Fort Garry
- Shipley, Nan
- Book condition
- Used - Very gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, extremely mild wear to corners, bright pages, tight binding, less than quarter-inch
- Quantity available
- First edition (stated)
- Printed by Stovel-Advocate Press
- Place of Publication
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]