Room to Swing
by Lacy, Ed; [Zinberg, Leonard]
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Room to Swing
- Lacy, Ed; [Zinberg, Leonard]
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Harper & Brothers, Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Toussaint Moore, mystery, Edgar Award winner, Black fiction, detective
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....