Royal Air Force Flying Training and Supportb Units
by STURTIVANT, RAY & HAMLIN, JOHN & HALLEY, .J JAMES
- See description
DUNEDIN, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hard To Find Books (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Royal Air Force Flying Training and Supportb Units
- STURTIVANT, RAY & HAMLIN, JOHN & HALLEY, .J JAMES
- Book condition
- Air Britain
- aviation ray sturtivant john hamlin james j halley
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hard To Find Books
Fast and professional shipping. All stock is returnable within seven days of receipt if it does not match description.
About the Seller
About Hard To Find Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...