RTI Success: Proven Tools and Strategies for Schools and Classrooms
by Whitten Ph.D., Elizabeth; Esteves Ed.D., Kelli J.; Woodrow Ed.D., Alice
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Allied Book Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- RTI Success: Proven Tools and Strategies for Schools and Classrooms
- Whitten Ph.D., Elizabeth; Esteves Ed.D., Kelli J.; Woodrow Ed.D., Alice
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Free Spirit Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Allied Book Co.
Returns are accepted. If you need to return a book please contact us and tell us about the problem. Once we have confirmed the return you may return the book. The book must be returned and postmarked within 30 days of receiving the book. When I receive the book, I will send you a refund minus my shipping costs. If there is damage to the book there may be a small fee assessed. If we made a mistake we will send a refund including the shipping cost.
About the Seller
About Allied Book Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]