Salt-Lake Fruit A Latter-Day Romance
by An American [SPENCER, William Loring Nunez]
- Very Good- with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Franklin Press: Rand, Avery and Company. Very Good- with no dust jacket. 1884. Hardcover. First Edition. Mormon fiction, written by Mrs. George E. Spencer (William is her given name) and published anonymously. With numerous b&w illustrations. In full brown cloth-covered boards with elaborate decorations in gilt and red on cover and spine. Interior firm, but with a loose signature at mid-book. A few smudges on interior pages. Covers firmly attached to textblock; front cover has been carefully re-attached to volume. With insignificant edgewear.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 328 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Salt-Lake Fruit A Latter-Day Romance
- An American [SPENCER, William Loring Nunez]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with no dust jacket
- Franklin Press: Rand, Avery and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]