San Francisco: A History of the Pacific Coast Metropolis.
by Young, John P
- See description
San Francisco, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- San Francisco: A History of the Pacific Coast Metropolis.
- Young, John P
- Book condition
- S. J. Clarke Co
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date published
- 2 vols
Terms of Sale
John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
5 day return guarantee, with full refund not including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]