by Masters, Edgar Lee
- Good+ in Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orrin Schwab Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Sangamon.
- Masters, Edgar Lee
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Good+ dust jacket
- Farrar & Rinehart
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- JH3, Americanhistory, Rivers Of America
Terms of Sale
Orrin Schwab Books
Postage is $4.00 for the first book. Books are returnable for full refund if not as described.
About the Seller
About Orrin Schwab Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]