Schillers Werke in Zwei Bänden (The Works of Schiller in two volumes)
by SCHILLER, Friedrich
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
München: Droemersche Verlagsanstalt Th. Knaur Nachf.. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1962. Hardcover. A German-language two-volume set offering the major works of the great German polymath Friedrich Schiller (1759-1805). Includes a large selection of his poetry, plays, historical and philosophical writings. All printing in Roman typefaces. --- In flexible blue cloth-covered boards with gilt-stamped lyres to covers and gilt spine titling on blue blocks. Volumes lack dust jackets. --- With partial split to band II near back of volume, with loss of gilding and light cloth soiling to both volumes, otherwise a clean, firm, unmarked set.; Small Octavo (7-1/2 to 8 in. tall); 1044, 1032 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Schillers Werke in Zwei Bänden (The Works of Schiller in two volumes)
- SCHILLER, Friedrich
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Droemersche Verlagsanstalt Th. Knaur Nachf.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]