by Coyne, John
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: G. P. Putman's Sons. Good with no dust jacket. 1980. Book Club Edition. Hardcover. 8vo - 8" to 9" tall; 186 pages; Grey boards lightly rubbed. Rear FFEP removed caused some inner hinge damage. Text complete not loose. Name/address FFEP. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Ye Old Bookworm (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Searing
- Coyne, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket
- Book Club Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G. P. Putman's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Fiction, Horror
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ye Old Bookworm
7 Day return on items not as described. If not as Described Please Call, Email or Fax. Shipping and handling not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Ye Old Bookworm
Open Storefront Bookseller, Established in 1991, With thousands of gently read books in stock to chose from on the shelf. Covering just about every subject.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]