Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: HURST AND BLACKETT, LTD, 1898. Hardcover. Near Fine/No Jacket. Very clean and tidy book with bright clean boards, black inked letters to board, gilt to spine. VERY GOOD TO NEAR FINE. Page edges darkened and untrimmed. A nice book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SECOND THOUGHTS OF AN IDLE FELLOW
- JEROME, JEROME K
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- HURST AND BLACKETT, LTD
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]