The Selected Poetry of Robert Browning (Modern Library #198.2)
by BROWNING, Robert
- Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Modern Library / Random House. Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket. [c.1962]. Hardcover. A selection of poetry from the distinguished English poet and playwright Robert Browning (1812-1889). Edited and introduced by Kenneth L. Knickerbocker. Index of titles at rear of volume. --- In Toledano spine 8 / red cloth / gilt titling on black spine & cover blocks / black topstain / grey Kent endpapers / jacket style i, verso lists 408 titles in ML catalog. Likely published c.1962 (though 1951 date appears in book). ML #198.2. --- A very nice copy: clean, tightly-bound, unmarked and lacking damages worthy of mention. Price-clipped dust jacket with spots of rubbing to front panel; and with minor chafing to extremities, else intact and wrapped in removable archival mylar protector.; 12mo - 7 to 7-1/2 in. tall; xxvii, 729 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Selected Poetry of Robert Browning (Modern Library #198.2)
- BROWNING, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket
- The Modern Library / Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]