A SERMON PREACHED BEFORE HIS EXCELLENCY JONATHAN TRUMBULL GOVERNOR & COMMANDER IN CHIEF & THE HONOURABLE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY, OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT............
by Stiles, Ezra
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- A SERMON PREACHED BEFORE HIS EXCELLENCY JONATHAN TRUMBULL GOVERNOR & COMMANDER IN CHIEF & THE HONOURABLE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY, OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT............
- Stiles, Ezra
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Second Edition
- Isaiah Thomas Printer
- Place of Publication
- Worcester, Mass.
- Date Published
- New England
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Marbled boards