The Services Of The Barons Of The Cinque Ports At The Coronations Of The Kings And Queens Of England , Within The Abbey Church Of Westminster .
by DAWSON, Charles
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chilton Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Services Of The Barons Of The Cinque Ports At The Coronations Of The Kings And Queens Of England , Within The Abbey Church Of Westminster .
- DAWSON, Charles
- Book condition
- Lewes (Sussex): Printed for The Sussex Archaeological Society, by Farncombe & Co. Ltd., 1901 . 0
- 49577 Farncombe & Co. Ltd. Lewes (Sussex) DAWSON, Charles The Services Of The Barons Of The Cinque Ports At The Coronations Of The Kings And Queens Of England , Within The Abbey Church Of Westminster BINDINGS
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
POSTAGE: Will be charged extra; for both home and abroad deliveries. For considerations of time and safety, please contact us. All books are checked, and carefully packed before despatch. Packages sent to U.K. addresses will go first-class unless otherwise agreed. Packages sent overseas can be sent by surface-mail or airmail. If packages are sent via airmail, the package can be insured at the customers expense. Please contact us to discuss your needs. PAYMENT: May be made by any conventional means such as personal cheque, international money-order or by direct transfer to our bankers: Barclays Bank PLC, Sudbury Branch, Market Hill, Sudbury, Suffolk. Customers remitting in their own currency should remember that negotiation fees are around twenty dollars and this cost will be added to the invoice total. Please ensure that we have your card number, expiry date, 3 digit security code(from the reverse of your card) and name and address that pertains to the card. Customers will realise that credit card payments are processed at this end in UK pounds sterling and debited to their own accounts at the current rate of exchange. RETURN OF GOODS: Every care has been taken with the description of all books listed. However if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. You may return the books promptly for a full refund of the invoice value. We must insist you contact us immediately to let us know of your intentions
About the Seller
About Chilton Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]