Sex Appealed: Was the U.S. Supreme Court Fooled? (SIGNED)
by Law, Janice
- near fine
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sex Appealed: Was the U.S. Supreme Court Fooled? (SIGNED)
- Law, Janice
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Eakin Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Law Government Texana Houston True Crime Signed Autographed Signed by Author Texana Texas
- Bookseller catalogs
- TRUE CRIME;
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
Texas Residents will be billed 8 percent Sales Tax.
SHIPPING: Domestic USPS Media Mail is $3.50 per order, with additional titles shipping at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
PRIORITY MAIL: $8.00 most titles, heavy or oversized items may require additional postage.
FOREIGN ORDERS: Price listed is AN ESTIMATE. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.