THE SHIPWRECK and Other Poems
- G+/No d/w
Skreen, Sligo, Ireland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Thomas Tegg, 1829. Book. G+. Full Maroon Leather. Reprint.. 126pp; With frontispiece by DAVENPORT; Covers stained and worn at edges and hinges and eps damp-stained; Four raised bands and gilt decoration to covers; All edges gilt; Internally bright and sound; Size: 24mo.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...