A short history of Kakiyemon potte[r]y
by Kakiemon Pottery Company, JSC
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A short history of Kakiyemon potte[r]y
- Kakiemon Pottery Company, JSC
- Book Condition
- Place of Publication
- Nangawara (Saga-ken, Kyushu)
- Date Published
- Kakiemon Pottery Company JSC A short history of Kakiyemon pottery Nangawara Nangawarayama Arita-go Saga-ken Kyushu Japan ceramics Sakaida
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; Art;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...