Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: The Folio Society., 1976. 244pp, drawings by Sir Osbert Lancaster. Selected & introduced by John Letts. Green pictorial cloth in a slipcase. Spine is a little tanned.. First Thus. Hardcover. Very Good+. Illus. by Sir Osbert Lancaster.. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Short Stories.
- Saki. (H. H. Munro)
- Sir Osbert Lancaster.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Thus
- The Folio Society.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Saki Short Stories Osbert Lancaster Illustrator.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Illustrated Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]