Man and Society in Calamity: The Effects of War, Revolution, Famine, Pestilence upon Human Mind, Behavior, Social Organization and Cultural Life
by Sorokin, Pitirim A.; Zimmerman, Carle C.; Galpin, Charles J. (Eds.)
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Man and Society in Calamity: The Effects of War, Revolution, Famine, Pestilence upon Human Mind, Behavior, Social Organization and Cultural Life
- Sorokin, Pitirim A.; Zimmerman, Carle C.; Galpin, Charles J. (Eds.)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- England & Europe; Anthropology;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...