Sociology Work and Industry THIRD EDITION
by Tony J Watson
Standard Delivery: 15 to 60 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- afinebookshop (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- Sociology Work and Industry THIRD EDITION
- Tony J Watson
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- London: Routledge, 1995
- Place of Publication
- London, United Kingdom
- This edition first published
- STUDY EDUCATIONAL 0415133742
Terms of Sale
All books are described as accurately as possible. if any item falls short of its description it may be returned if notice is received by us within 24 hours of delivery to purchaser and money will be refunded but will not cover return shipping. for customers paypal are available on our website for Credit Card payments. For heavier items, please ask for a shipping quote. All books will be posted in appropriate packing. Recorded delivery 65p extra in UK, �2.50 for non - UK destinations. This provides insurance up to �27 any book costing more than this will be shipped at special delivery rates determined per item if requested by customer, otherwise all books irrelevant of value will be posted first class pail with proof of posting. PLEASE NOTE if no special request has been made for insured posting we will only refund up to the amount covered by the royal mail (on our production of the proof of posting) which is no more than �30, please consider this when paying for your purchase. Again international buyers insurance will be extra to the mailing charge on this site, please contact us for extra cover, we will not be responsible for any purchase not arriving at its destination if we produce the proof of posting.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.