Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Macmillan Publishing Co., 1939. First edition. Hard Cover. vg/vg. octavo. 178pp. Many wood-cut engravings by Clare Leighton. A very nice copy in an equally nice dust jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Midway Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sometime Never
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - vg/vg
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Macmillan Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Midway Used and Rare Books
Domestic shipping is USPS media rate for $6.00 with delivery confirmation. MINNESOTA residents-please add 7% Sales Tax. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Overseas Orders: -billed for exact shipping charges. We prefer INSURED Parcel Post -- buyer assumes all risk of uninsured shipment including mail theft, loss, or damage.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ask Seller a Question
About Midway Used and Rare Books
Midway Bookstore was established in 1965. We have an open shop overflowing with tens of thousands of used, rare, and out of print books. As a general used bookstore, our stock encompasses all subject areas with a strong emphasis on Art, Illustrated books, History and Photography. You can contact us via e-mail or phone. Keep checking our inventory--we are always adding new titles!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]