Song of the Open Road - Signed by Aaron Siskind
by Walt Whitman
- near fine
- Near Fine
Cape Town, South Africa
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rare Collections (ZA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Song of the Open Road - Signed by Aaron Siskind
- Walt Whitman
- Aaron Siskind
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- The Limited Editions Club
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Feel free to contact us with any and all requests, questions or wants at firstname.lastname@example.org
More images and/or details are available for any of our items by request. All items are guaranteed as described.
All items remain the property of Rare Collections until fully paid for.
Courier and ShippingStandard Rates
Our standard shipping is UNTRACKED parcel airmail rates. The amount is for a package of 1kg or less and larger books / parcel may attract additional cost. Delivery is typically in 7-21 days, depending on available flights and Covid restrictions. Our shipments are routed via the UK.
Our expedited shipping is a TRACKED courier service. The amount is for a package of 1kg or less and larger books / parcel may attract additional cost. Delivery is typically in 4-10 days, depending on available flights and Covid restrictions. Our shipments are routed via the UK.
We always offer consolidated options for multiple orders and some items do have free shipping or special conditions, which will be noted in our description. If you are charged the wrong shipping rate in these cases, we will process a refund.
All international packages will be shipped via Standard or Tracked Mail according to your choice.All local (South African) packages will be couriered via tracked mail.
All international and local purchases are packed for shipping/courier to a very high standard.
Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
All prices listed on our platforms are excluding VAT. South African customers will need to pay the standard 15% VAT, and our pricing for international clients are already VAT exempt. Import duties and VAT at the final destination is for the international client's account and not included in our price.
About the Seller
About Rare Collections
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...