A Stillness at Appomattox
by CATTON, Bruce
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An historical account of the final year of the Civil War and the surrender at Appomattox.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Stillness at Appomattox
- CATTON, Bruce
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Civil War (U.S.); >>Pulitzer, Nobel, Booker, Nat Book Award Prize;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]