Stone & Webster Journal for April & May 1921 Vol. 28 No. 4 , No. 5
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Stone & Webster, 1921 Grey covers, soiled, dampstains,some spine tears, contents good. ads rear. Quotations on Securities of Companies under Stone & Webster Management. lists, data, News from Companies, articles, ect. b/w photographs. w/ a dozen or so pink Stone & Webster Timekeeper slips. Rare.. First Edition.. Original Wraps. Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Stone & Webster Journal for April & May 1921 Vol. 28 No. 4 , No. 5
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Stone & Webster
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- POWER COMPANIES ELECTRIC HYDRO CHINA BUSINESS INDUSTRY STATIONS GAS OIL CONSTRUCTION
- Bookseller catalogs
- Construction; Business; Engineering;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]