Switzerland and the Adjacent Portions of Italy, Savoy, and Tyrol. Handbook for Travellers. With 49 Maps, 12 Plans and 12 Panoramas
by Baedeker, Karl
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leipsic: Karl Baedeker, 1897 A very tight bright book, bright red cloth covered boards , blind stamped with bright gilt titles on front and spine, All maps etc are intact and complete and silk page marker still attached.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Switzerland and the Adjacent Portions of Italy, Savoy, and Tyrol. Handbook for Travellers. With 49 Maps, 12 Plans and 12 Panoramas
- Baedeker, Karl
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Seventeenth Edition
- Karl Baedeker
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.