Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harcourt, Brace & Company, 1958. Jacket is in brodart, light wear. Boards have rubbed edges. Usual library/discard markings. Pages are clean, text has no markings, binding is sound. . Hard Cover. Good/Good. Illus. by William M. Hutchinson. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Ex-Library.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Takao and Grandfather's Sword
- Uchida, Yoshiko
- William M. Hutchinson
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Harcourt, Brace & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]