Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwalk, Connecticut: The Easton Press, 1993. Book. Good. Hardcover. Signed by Author(s). Signed First Edition.. 370 pages, 8vo. Out of Print. Signed by author Terry Waite. Bound in Genuine Leather. Printed on archival quality paper especially milled for this edition. Includes bounded ribbon bookmark, silk moire free endpapers and inside covers. Three raised bands along hubbed spine. Gilt page edges. Shelfwear: moderate scuffing along edges and covers, light scuffing along gilt page edges, some light fading along gilt border designs. Previous owner's bookplate has been removed, leaving quite a bit of sticky residue and causing the front free endpaper to stick to the front cover. Otherwise, tightly bound with very clean and crisp pages. No marks. Overall, volume is in Good condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Taken on Trust
- Waite, Terry
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Signed First Edition.
- The Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Date published
- EASTON PRESS ILLUSTRATED LEATHER LITERATURE COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]