Tales from the Shacks : Pere Murray's Notre Dame College, 1927-1975
by Dukes, Richard
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Calgary, Alberta: Johnson Gorman Book Publishers, 1992. Very Good ++ in hardcover in Very Good + dustjacket. 24 by 16 cm. 417 pages. Signed by author on title page. Contains section of black and white illustrations from photographs at rear of book. Black cover with gilt lettering on front coer and spine. Pictorial dustjacket with closed edge tear on front. Blacked out name of former owner inside front cover. Bright, clean.. Signed by Author. Hard Cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Laird Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tales from the Shacks : Pere Murray's Notre Dame College, 1927-1975
- Dukes, Richard
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Johnson Gorman Book Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Calgary, Alberta
- Date Published
- Non-fiction, History, Saskatchewan, Canada, Canadian, Sports, Signed, Wilcox
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
A full refund is available on items returned within 30 days. All prices listed are in USD.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Laird Books
Laird Books offers a wide selection range in books. Specialities include Canadian books and out-of-print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]