Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First Edition. Stated First printing. Very Good+; boards are tight and clean. Slight small stain along lower outside edge. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good-.. Shallow chipping to jacket at top of spine, other small chips along edges, fold with 1/2 in closed tear at lower front corner.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Anthony Greene (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bob Dylan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A full refund of the purchase price, minus postage costs, will be provided if the seller is notified within 5 days of receipt and the book is returned within 10 days of receipt in the original condition. I prefer to ship international orders by air because of delays and other issues that can frequently occur. I will refund postage overages, after shipping and insurance costs are calculated and confirmed. I do not charge for packing materials or handling.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Portland , Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Anthony Greene
I buy and sell books to support a lifelong habit of collecting authors I treasure. I have a passion for story telling and vision. I have a large collection of authors, primarily in modern fiction, non fiction and children's literature. I am releasing many titles back into the world; first editions, many signed, some rare. Hit me up with questions; I will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your interest.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]