Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edmonton, Alta.. Hardcover. Very Good. Brown boards are clean and intact with gilt titling imprinted over spine. No dust jacket. Text block is clean and sound. Includes B+W photographs printed on glossy stock. 208 pages. _ Books > Non Fiction _ Reference _ Native Studies
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Millpond Records & Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tatanga Mani Walking Buffalo Of The Stonies
- GRANT MACEWAN
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Edmonton, Alta.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Native Studies;
Terms of Sale
Millpond Records & Books
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. No discretionary returns allowed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2021
Ask Seller a Question
About Millpond Records & Books
Books & Records store in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. Selling physically and world-wide since 2010, now part of TwoJJs - Green Spot Antiques (in business since 1979).All stock listed ON HAND and in store. NOT A DROPSHIPPER! Buy with confidence from us.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]