These Three. With a Preface By Andre Maurois
by Wells, Gabriel
- near fine
- Near Fine/Poor
Madison, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
N.Y.: William Edwin Rudge, 1932. 91p. A near fine copy, in a poor d.j. which is in two pieces and has one-inch lacking at the bottom of the spine.. Signed By the Author. Edition Limited to 750 Copies. Hardcover. Near Fine/Poor. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- These Three. With a Preface By Andre Maurois
- Wells, Gabriel
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Edition Limited to 750 Copies
- William Edwin Rudge
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BOOK COLLECT.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Book Collecting;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]