Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First published in 1898, by Methuen, in London. This is the first American edition. See Nerhood, 'To Russia and Return' 415.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THROUGH ASIA
- HEDIN, Sven
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York City
- Date published
Terms of Sale
BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. If sending a check, or money order, it is advisable to contact us first to request that the book be reserved for you pending receipt of payment. Any item purchased from Bison Books is returnable, postpaid, within ten days of receipt if it is found to be different than as described. GST will be charged on all Canadian orders. Actual postage costs, if greater than quoted, due to extra weight or size, will be quoted to you by email upon receiving your order or inquiry.
About the Seller
About BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]