Tom Swift on the Phantom Satellite
by Victor Appleton II
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grosset & Dunlap, New York (1956)., 1956. Hardcover. Very Good. May have limited writing in cover pages. Pages are unmarked. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket in good condition. Minor shelf and handling wear, overall a clean solid copy with minimal signs of use. Blue cloth boards in good condition; tight binding; clean text block; dust jacket in protective mylar cover. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tom Swift on the Phantom Satellite
- Victor Appleton II
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Grosset & Dunlap, New York (1956).
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.