Tracings A Book of Partial Portraits
by Horgan, Paul
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket; Cream hardcover with brown cloth spine and gilt titles; clean pages; tight binding.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Farrar, Straus & Giroux. Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket; Cream hardcover with brown cloth spine . and gilt titles; clean pages; tight binding.. 1993. First Edition; 1st Printing. Hardcover. 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 260 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Harpoon Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tracings A Book of Partial Portraits
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket; Cream hardcover with brown cloth spine and gilt titles; clean pages; tight binding.
- First Edition; 1st Printing
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Harpoon Books
Harpoon Books is the only bookstore on Natucket offering both used and new books. While we specialize in books about Nantucket, Whaling and the Asia & Pacific region, we also carry a wide variety of other new and out-of-print items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.