Twixt Me and Mose : Life in the Hills of Eastern Kentucky
by Adams, Alfred V. (signed)
- Near Fine condition/No jacket, probably as issued
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- About Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Twixt Me and Mose : Life in the Hills of Eastern Kentucky
- Adams, Alfred V. (signed)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine condition
- Jacket Condition
- No jacket, probably as issued
- First Edition
- Privately Published
- Place of Publication
- no place
- Date Published
- James Caudill, Jr.; Hiram Caudill; Hannah Elizabeth Caudill Adams; Big Cowan Creek; Isom (Isham) Caudill; Cordill; Codill.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please add 8.375% sales tax for any order sent to a Nevada address (unless you have provided an official resale or tax exemption certificate). All items are guaranteed as described. We take pride in our book descriptions. Every item is meticulously examined so that condition and edition are listed as accurately as possible. We strive to provide pertinent bibliographical details. In addition, our listings frequently include content summaries, details on provenance, and/or biographical notes on the author. Our descriptions are protected by copyright, and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. We always take the time necessary to carefully package your order so that it arrives safely and securely. Shipping cost estimates are based on an average size book and are intended to cover only our actual expenses. If your order includes multiple volumes, oversize, heavy, or valuable items, we may contact you to request authorization for additional postage. RETURNS: If not as described, your order is returnable within 10 days of receipt. Prior notice is requested and appreciated. Returns must be securely packaged and arrive here safely. A full refund will be issued if the return is attributable to a mistake on our part; otherwise shipping costs are not refundable.
About the Seller
About About Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...