Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Pantheon Books, 1956. First Edition, Limited . Hard Cover with Slipcase. Very Good/GVG. 56,  pp. One of 850 numbered copies. Cream vellum spine, boards covered in a very soft deep indigo rag paper. Spine title and unicorn decoration on front board gilt (after the The Unicorn in Captivity tapestry at the Cloisters.) Spine yellowed, and one corner rubbed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Unicorn and Other Poems, 1935-1955
- Lindbergh, Anne Morrow
- Hard Cover with Slipcase
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Limited
- Pantheon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]