Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U. S. A.: Bonanza, 1956. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good+. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. This book is clean, tight, square with sharp corners and unmarked in an equally fine dust jacket in mylar. The dust jacket is clipped. It has 249, bright, clear pages plus appendixes and black & white photos bound in red buckram.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- United States Martial Pistols and Revolvers
- Arcadi Glickman
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Place of Publication
- U. S. A.
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.