The Unrelenting Struggle. The Second Volume of Churchill's War Speeches. Compiled by C. Eade.
by CHURCHILL, WINSTON S.:
- See description
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Antique Map & Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Unrelenting Struggle. The Second Volume of Churchill's War Speeches. Compiled by C. Eade.
- CHURCHILL, WINSTON S.:
- Book condition
- London, Cassell & Company, 1942 2nd edition
- CHURCHILL WINSTON S. CHURCHILL, Unrelenting Struggle, Second Volume, War Speeches, first edition, Chamberlain, Preparation, Liberation, Assault, ww2, 1942
Terms of Sale
The Antique Map & Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Antique Map & Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.