Untitled Epic Poem on the History of Industrialization
by Fuller, R. Buckminster
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Untitled Epic Poem on the History of Industrialization
- Fuller, R. Buckminster
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- Jonathan Williams, Publisher/ The Nantahala Foundation
- Place of Publication
- Highlands, NC
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year